Electromagnetic Inspection Technician
- Work in various other roles as directed by the operations manager
- Communicate with peers and customers
- Prepare calibrate and rig up on location scanning unit
- Run software and classify tubing base on settings readings
- Prepare report and advice customer on observations during the scanning.
- Visual, dimensional inspection of tubulars and connections.
- Rigs down, clean and maintains equipment and vehicles
- Computer skills PC, Office (excel, world a must). Required
- Previous well head tubing experience preferred.
- Must have clean driving record and acceptable MVR.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to read and write in English. Spanish a plus.
- Ability to interact with others and communicate effectively, reading and understanding safety regulations.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent education, previous experience working on workover rigs preferred.
- Ability to perform under all types of weather and physical conditions.
- Ability to stand long periods while on location.
- Variable schedule must be able to accommodate changes.
- Hourly rate: $20.00 – $30.00 depending on experience
- Field bonus plan
- Per Diem: $ 30.00 per day for overnight stays only
- Vehicle: Company vehicle provided
(must maintain full time status of 32+ hours per week)
- Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance (optional - employee pays)
- Vision Insurance (optional - employee pays)
- Voluntary Life Insurance (optional - employee pays)
- 401k (optional after 90 days of employment)